One of the event’s main attractions, the SATIS-Screen4All talks delve into current and future questions in the AV, media, and entertainment industries.
For the 2019 edition, SATIS continues to establish its conference panel by bringing together a "program committee" to expand the editorial organization team.
Some fifty panels, keynotes, and workshops are offered on a variety of topics:
- Optimizing Production (filming, workflows, post-production, virtualization, ACES, etc.)
- Live Events (HF, mixers, production, virtual studios, etc.),
- Future Technologies (virtual animation, VR, 5G, 8K, volumetric video, etc.)
- AV Communication (videoconferencing, microLED, automation, etc.)
- Audio (with a behind-the-scenes of Roman Polanski’s An Officer and a Spy and a talk on mobile journalism).
One of the most anticipated panels of the 2019 forum will be dedicated to Tokyo 2020, Paris 2024 – the future challenges of sports images and, for the first time in 2019, creative workshops will let some 40 participants learn all about French animation or how to create and sell a podcast.