It's like home, all together!
An Ali Baba's cave with rooms, organic restaurant, an amazing wifi (even in the garden!), a cinema, a fitness room, kitchen gardens for local people, terraces and wonderful surprises!
In a nutshell, a creative & cultural embassy thought by Cyril Aouizerate and it partners : Philippe Starck, Michel Reybier (La Réserve), Steve Case, Glyn Aeppel.
Benefit from our discount code for the 2018 edition of SATIS-Screen4All: SCREEN@MOB
The organic and cooperative restaurant houses a pizzeria and offers a changing menu based on fresh and seasonal dishes.
Our reception opened in 24-hour is a grocery store : shop here everything you need!
All the rooms have a working desk, a private bathroom with Organic amenities. An AirBed will allow you to welcome a third guest in your room! An hair dryer can be borrow from the front office on demand.
Relax by playing a giant foosball table for 8 players, read in the library, rise in one of our rooftop, shop in the pop up stores, work efficiently or enjoy our open air cinema…Wireless Internet is free of charge and available in the whole property (exteriors included!).
The MOB HOTEL Paris les Puces makes available smartphone, free of charge, in each room ! Stay connected with the unlimited 4G and call an unlimited basis the US and the whole Europe even outside the hotel while walking into the street of Paris! 5 million of visitors at Paris Flea Market.
MOB HOTEL Paris les Puces is located in the heart of the most famous flea market, one of the most beautiful touristic attraction in Paris, with its 2 millions of visitors.
Focus on your travel, MOB HOTEL thinks about the rest!
- A sweet and creative room which sizes 17m². A working desk conducive for writing, a bed worthy a Palace hotel, organic bathroom amenities and an exceptional wifi, which you can even use in the garden!
- 4-6 rue Gambetta 93400 SAINT OUENPARKING DANS ‘HÔTEL
- Garibaldi - Ligne 13 (5 minutes à pied)
- Mairie de St Ouen - Ligne 13 (10 minutes à pied)
- Paul Bert - Ligne 85 (2 minutes by walk)
- Garibaldi - Ligne 137 (10 minutes by walk)
- We speak your language ! Come and see us !