SATIS - Screen4All Trophies
As part of its 34th edition, which will take place on 8 & 9 November 2017 at the Docks de Paris, the fair will be offering its Satis / Screen4All 2017 Trophies, which highlight the innovative products and services presented by the SATIS exhibitors in three four categories:
- Production & Filming (Cameras, Accessories, Optics, Sound Image, Energy, Recorder, Light, Vehicle, Satellite)
- Postproduction (Editing, Finishing, Dressing, Special Effects, Storage, Server, Restoration)
- Distribution & Screening (Server, MAM, Workflow, Encoding, Measurement, Converter, Screen, Projector, Broadcast Server,….)
- Service (Training, Consulting, Engineering, Technical Service)
This year, the competition received 36 products and services and two winners by category were distinguished by an audience of several thousand of Internet users.
In order to support the most attractive products, the professional community was invited to vote on www.mediakwest.com.
A favorite product or service from the Editorial Board of Mediakwest magazine also distinguishes a product in each category.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH MEDIAKWEST MAGAZINE
As a result of a partnership between the broadcast and new media industry “Satis - Screen4All “ French-based event and the French reference media magazine "Mediakwest" dedicated to Cinema, Broadcast and New Media technology, this competition offers increased visibility to its participants thanks to a Mediakwest print and web communication campaign.
It benefits from a dedicated web space on the sites of both partners as well as a communication campaign on social networks (Twitter and Facebook).
- Trophy registration Opening (reserved exclusively for Satis exhibitors): September 22nd
- Enrollment deadline : October 12th
- Votes opening for the Audience Awards: October 25th.
- Votes closure for the Audience Awards: November 6th at noon
- Results announcement on November 7th
- Trophies presentation on November 8th.
The “Public Prize” winners list will be published on SATIS and Mediakwest websites the day before the event opening.
This allows visitors to discover the award-winning products on-site during their visit.