Created in 2002, the Silhouette Association brings together passionate and film professionals working to promote the 7th art, specifically the short format. For sixteen years, our mission has taken shape with the Silhouette Festival, a convivial and festive event, open to all audiences and focused on professionals.
Since its first edition in 2002, the Silhouette Festival has not stopped growing; over the years, it has grown to become today the largest outdoor short film festival in Paris, while keeping it free.
- One hundred films on 9 days of festival
- Outdoor screenings at the Parc des Butte du Chapeau Rouge and theatrically
- All categories: fiction, animation, documentary and experimental, clip International selection
- 6 juries: international selection, young, hybrid, documentary, clips and public
- Concerts, guest artists, community village
- Eco-friendly festival
- Young cinema workshops
Always in an approach of transmission and pedagogy, Silhouette engages with new audiences with the implementation of actions of education to the image, through workshops of discovery and practice of the cinema addressed to the amateurs adults and to the young audience.
- Workshops all year long
- Internships during school holidays
- New logistic partners: The League of Education, schools, colleges and high schools, social centers and leisure ...
- Professional and educational stakeholders